Building Inspections on the North Shore
Comprehensive Building Inspections on the North Shore
Before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a new property, you should contact our professionals for building inspections on the North Shore. As a team of professional builders and qualified inspectors, we can examine every nook and cranny of a house to help you save money and secure peace of mind about your finances and family’s comfort.
Tips Regarding Pre-Purchase Building Inspections on the North Shore
Some people neglect to have a building inspection when trying to save money. However, even new builds can hide defects that can be expensive to repair. If you notice any of the following signs, we highly recommend obtaining a building report on the North Shore:
- Cracked or missing roof tiles: The last thing you want to do is spend your entire budget on a home that has a problematic roof, because a replacement could cost tens of thousands of dollars. Our inspectors will identify any issues with a property’s roof so that you can avoid making a poor investment.
- Low water pressure: You ought to check all the plumbed amenities and appliances when viewing a house. Even an issue as seemingly minor as a leaking or slow-running tap could indicate a severe underlying cause, such as a burst or blocked pipe. When conducting a building inspection, we’ll test the property’s plumbing, electrics and much more.
- Signs of damp: If you notice damp on the walls or ceilings, there could be a leak. Damp can spur the growth of mould and mildew, which are challenging to eliminate and can be hazardous for your health. Rather than take any chances, obtain a building report that details the severity of the issue, the cause and the cost of putting things right.
Problems a Pre-Purchase House Inspection on the North Shore Addresses
Obtain a building report on the North Shore from our professionals, and you won’t have to worry about the following issues:
- Wasting money: You might have to commit to covering mortgage repayments for decades when you buy your next home. By calling us for a building inspection, you can avoid purchasing a property that could require costly repairs and maintenance work. If you want to protect your finances, obtaining a building report is a must.
- Buying an unsafe house: Some properties are barely fit for human habitation. You must avoid buying a home that has structural issues or hazardous problems that could put your family in danger. Trust our professionals to compile a building report, and you can secure peace of mind about the future of your family’s comfort and safety.
- Spending more than necessary on an overvalued home: You don’t necessarily need to avoid a house that’s hiding defects. However, you do need to know whether a property’s asking price reflects its value. We’ll uncover all the problems your potential property might be hiding, enabling you to shave thousands of dollars from its price tag, and use the savings to complete any required repairs.
Why You Should Use What’s Up House Inspections
For over 15 years, we’ve been protecting property hunters from spending too much money on house’s that require repairs, and we can do the same for you. If you want to learn more about what’s included in a pre-purchase building inspection, don’t hesitate to contact us.